JOB SUMMARY: PROJECT MANAGER
The project manager is required to execute our creative and technology campaigns in a manner that maintains a project’s budget, logistical needs and scope. He/She has a proven track record of handling cross discipline teams, vendors, and clients, and will deliver projects on time and on budget. The PM is the reality check, the cheerleader, and the champion of process for the variety of campaigns we execute. The project manager will have input on the visual as well as the functional, and should perform well in an open, collaborative environment.
- 3+ years project management experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects, teams, and priorities simultaneously
- Experience concepting, developing, and executing large-scale builds, including permit facilitation
- Ability to prepare project documentation including project plans, contracts, and status reports
- Ability to contract with and manage third party vendors
- Flawless written and oral communication skills, effectively communicating with co-workers, clients, and vendors
- An understanding of interactive development including Flash, web content, and touchscreen technology a plus
- Fantastic team player Please note, this position will require some domestic and international travel.
Salary Range: $50-$60,000
Location: New York, NY
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUMES TO: Christine@interferenceinc.com